The company's history:
- 1992 - The beginning of the activity of the company in a rented hall in Przestrzenna Street ( the assortment : indoor and outdoor ceramic tiles from only few producers)
- 1995 - Opening of our own showroom, office and a warehouse at 11 Piskorski Street (extension of the assortment by adding sanitary ceramics and building chemicals)
- 1998 - The extension of the company in Piskorski Street – 1400 sqm added to the surface of the showroom and the warehouse; the first showroom in Szczecin with arrangements of baths (extension of the assortment : technical tiles for production halls, hospitals and swimming pools)
- 2000 - Opening of the next showroom downtown at 50 Świerczewska Street of the total surface of 1300 sqm with over twenty exclusive bath arrangements
- 2006 - Opening of the showroom in Gorzów Wlkp. at 14 Dekert Street with bath arrangements of well-known foreign producers
- 2007 - The development of the activity of the company by adding a new assortment of doors and windows – opening of a new showroom in Panieńska Street in Szczecin with doors and windows of the greatest German manufacturers.
Our today's offer includes a wide range of ceramic tiles, sanitary ceramics, bathroom furniture, taps, building chemicals. We are prepared to serve both: a private and institutional customer. Private customers purchasing at our company can expect professional consulting. As far as companies concerned, we guarantee accurate assistance in the choice of technical tiles and appropriate doors. Suitable certificates of the products purchased at our company are given to each institutional customer.
Our service will certainly come up to your expectations. It includes professional assistance as well as execution of even the most sophisticated order.
THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUS – OUR POSSIBILITIES ARE UNLIMITED.